Thursday, June 5, 2008

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS

I am counting down the days....
Only 2 more days and counting....
Yes, I am going to Hawaii for the very first time on Sunday. I am so excited we are going to be staying for 9 days. I am so excited about the swimming with the dolphins and scared to death about the helicopter tour. Why did I say I would do that? It sounded like a good idea at the time. Oh, well I'll just pop a zanex and take a barf bag.
With everything going on this week I am stressed to the max. The boyz had their last day of school yesterday. So the day was crazy with bring everyone lunch and planning parties. Last night was just as crazy driving everyone to their end of the year parties and Connor had a friend spend the night and out to dinner to celebrate. Today was just as wild, Cody left for a basketball tournament in Kansas. They took a private chartered bus and will be driving for 9 hours. So I was really sad that I will not see him for 12 days. boo- hoo.  Of corse I was more upset then he was, he could not even stop texting his friends to give me a good-bye kiss.(teenagers) I have to say I am really looking forward to sitting on the beach and having the cabana boy bring me drinks with pretty umbrella's in them...
(this will be after the helicopter ride, cuz if I drink before I will really be needing that barf bag)


6 comments:

Shanan Strange said...

Ok, is Cody not going to Hawaii? Whaaaaattt? I am so jealous.. 42 and still never been to Hawaii. Maybe one of these days... be safe and have fun. Take lots of pictures!

The Birds Nest said...

Sooo envious!!! We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon, and LOVED it!!! The helicopter ride was pretty awesome too:) I can't wait to go back someday!!! Have a great time...can't wait to see the blog about it!!

MamaMia said...

Hawaii is on my list...one day soon I hope.

Be safe and have fun!

Simply Me... said...

Have a great time, I will be thinking and praying for you too!
Enjoy and try to relax,once your there you will...

Lanny:)

THE Stephanie said...

Oooo, sounds great! Have a drink for me :)

Dancing Queen said...

ok, me too...very, very jealous! how long is the plane ride??

you MUST take lots & lots of pictures to share so we can pretend we were there too!

LIVE IT UP!