Thursday, July 10, 2008

A B-DAY CELEBRATION

Today, I took my BFF Isabel (she is a non-blogger,non-scraper and I still love her.) to celebrate her B-day.  Maybe if I did not blog or scrapbook so much and spent all the time she does in the gym, I could look like her? Well, lets get really I did say maybe..... 
We went to the Roaring Fork and had a great time. I just love the birthday cake they brought out with Happy Birthday on the plate. I showered her with b-day gifts and through in a extra one for her awesome friendship during my awful trip to Mexico. She stood by me the whole time and even missed part of her trip to fly home early with me. A true friend for sure. (Michelle I still owe you, for all you did, too)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL.....

10 comments:

Simply Me... said...

Okay where the heck have I been? or are you just posting alot? hope all is well. I'm doing another giveaway come play :)

Lanny:0)

Simply Me... said...

okay that's weird or great mines think alike! you were visiting me and I was visiting you Hmmm.

Little Lanny over and out!

Dancing Queen said...

my hubby just took some business partners there last week & LOVED it! so this is the most awesome isabel!! happy birthday!! a friend like that is DEFINITELY worth the splurge there!

love the baseball pedi! hope it brings good luck...

MamaMia said...

Is Isabel's maiden name Garcia? I'm dying to know if she is who I think she is so let me know ASAP! :)

MamaMia said...

What a small world! She and I went to middle school and H.S. together. A couple years after college, I'd run into her at the gym...we took the same kickboxing class. At that time she probably had two or three kids??
She really whipped herself into shape after h.s. and she still looks great!

Tell her Monica Williams (my maiden name) says hello.

So, how did you guys meet?

Too funny!

Michelle said...

That girl! Does not look 1 day older than 21 ! Hope she had a great one.

Shanan Strange said...

She's so dang tan!! Happy Birthday Isabel!!

MamaMia said...

Yes, I still workout at Bandera Pointe. Unfortunately, not as often as I'd like with three young children. We will all three have to meet sometime.

Five kids??!! Too cool! I'd have five if my husband let me.

Talk to you soon!

Staci said...

yall are both sooo beautiful....and she sure does have a great tan!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Isabel!! You are an angel and a great friend. You were such a wonderful Florence Nightingale for Mallory in Mexico. ~Jill :)