Saturday, August 23, 2008

Unspectacular Me.....


I've be tagged to list 6 unspectacular things about myself.
I know this is going to be one of the hardest thing I have ever
done but I am going to try.......ha,ha.
First I have to say Thanks to staci for thinking of me for this wonderful post.

Here are the rules:
1. link back to the person the picked you -check
2. mention the rules -check
3. List 6 unspectacular things about me- check,check
4. Tag 6 of my fellow bloggers (that will no longer want to
be friends with me) -check

O.K. here goes 6 unspectacular things about myself

1. I have the worlds biggest sweet tooth.
2. If you have followed my blog you know that I was VERY sick at the
beginning of summer and was on steroids for weeks. Now, I have about 10+ pounds to lose.
3.I will be married to the love of my life for 18 years this year.....yea for us
4. I am a computer virus....I don't know how to do anything on the computer.
5. I am a 80%. which means I am great at starting a project and I never finish. I think this
is where my ADD kicks in.
6. This is the most unspectacular thing about myself, I am not yet 40 and I have a boy starting high school in less than 14 hours. Harsh, just medicate me now...does anyone have any of the good stuff???


So the 6 people I tag for unspectacular me: ( I hope we can still be blogging buds)

1. onewiredwoman- she is WAY fun and I love her blog. We have meet and we talk on the phone and we have so much in common
2. michellesloosewheel- we have been friends for about 10 years. Love her and her family.
3. simplyme- Just about the sweetest "little" blogger out there.
4.  angelicagracedesigns- makes the cutest girls clothes and make me want to have another baby( just kidding about the baby)
5.browneyedfox- way too cute and way too talented....(very jealous of her)
6.allmykids123-have known for years.

5 comments:

Simply Me... said...

Good morning, I'll play later on this week! I hope it's been alittle crazy this week, my hubby quit his job friday:( I don't blame him one bit, but it's alittle sad around here! I'll keep you posted keep us in your prayers! talk with you soon...

love ya, Lanny

Anonymous said...

I really can't participate in this tag due to the fact that there are no "unspectacular" things about myself. They are all pretty darn spectacular. hee hee :) Of course I'll play along.

How did your day go yesterday with Cody and high school. I tried to call you yesterday to check on you. I was miserable all day... I think it was worse than when Eric went to kindergarten. Boo Hoo!

Hugs~ Jill :)

Angie Seaman said...

Oh goodness girl. This list will be easy for me. Ha ha! Give me a couple of days and I'll get this on my blog. Thanks for thinking of me sista. I really appreciate the compliment too. Your the best! :)
Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Dancing Queen said...

how's the newest REAGAN RATTLER holdin' up?? and mama too??

lowleeta said...

how was cody's first week of hs? i thought you would have blogged about it by now already! haha. i got a new phone right before i moved, so i need you, tommy, and the boys numbers! tell them all to text me so i can save them! i want to call kyle and ask how pals is! i was in pals the first year at bush - look at that! family tradition. okay. hope yall have a fun labor day! check out my blog - i will be updating my nyc adventures daily :)

xxoo