Monday, October 6, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL

Cody gets ready for some freshman football. I love this picture, Connor is looking up to Cody and telling him how he got a touchdown. It looks like the little bro is giving the big bro some football tips!!!
Look how cute he is...I mean he looks so tough.


O.K. I did my job!!!! Here is Cody hanging out on the sidelines....
My entire weekend was spent watching football game. They are so exciting to watch when you kid is playing. I feel like my football skills are starting to improve, in Cody's game I yelled face-mask and I was right.....I think hip hubby was impressed. Hey, even a girly girl is gonna pick up on some of the calls...

5 comments:

Shanan Strange said...

Look at that cute little bootie in those football pants... I can't believe how big Cody is. I need to see him!

lowleeta said...

YEA go cody in the green and black! ballin. can't wait till he gets to be on varsity and we can see HEFFRON on the back!!! yeaaaa. strike em. woot.

Angie Seaman said...

Don't ya just love it? I used to despise football and now my heart palpitates when I stand on the sidelines rooting on my son. I've really come to love the game. I'm still learning all of the lingo but I definitely know face mask. We had a call on one of those this weekend. Some of them boys are mean with a capital "M." Ha ha! Have fun with it girl!

Blessings, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Anonymous said...

Ok Cody you are one stud muffin..Can you look any more tough. You are an awesome player and everyone knows it.

Gramie thinks you are the greatest..

Love Gramie

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that photo of Connor giving big bro some pointers. hee hee We have that going on too around our house. Football season... gotta love it!! ~Jill :)