Friday, February 29, 2008

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION BEGINS......



Birthday Celebration begins......
I am so lucky......My very B.F.F. Isabel took me to dinner tonight to celebrate my B-day. We had a blast. It was fun to have just a girls night out. It seems we are always with the hubbies or the kids, so it was nice just to have girl talk. I am so blessed to have someone like Isabel in my life. She is a wonderful person, mother and friend. She took me to Kirby's steakhouse for dinner and drinks (chocolate martinis ). Dinner was wonderful, the funny thing is the three times we have been there we always get the same table. Tonight was no different. The weird thing is the waiter new who we were and remembered what drinks we liked.( I think we might need to find a new restaurant.) 
If the appetizers, salad, steak and grilled veggies weren't enough, she surprised me with this wonderful cake. Look how cute the chocolate is on top it says "Happy Birthday" . I was a good girl and only had 2 bites. I brought the rest home for the boyz. What a wonderful start to a great Birthday. Thanks for such a great evening. You are the best.

No comments: