Thursday, October 16, 2008

MUMS,MUMS,MUMS

It's official......HOMECOMING is HERE!!!
I picked up the mum we ordered for Cody's friend he is taking to homecoming.
It is sooooooo cute. I love it!!!! I think I was more excited than Cody was, but that's a boy thing.
How cute is this. It has the cheerleader on the mum because Amanda is in pep squad and the football player for Cody.
I just love how much ribbon it has on it. Cody took it to her this morning and I can't wait to see what she thought.....of course I will have to beat it out of Cody, cuz boys don't give you any info..

6 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

How fun!

I helped my SIL make a "will you go to the homecoming dance with me" present for my nephew... it's so fun!

I think it's great when you get all creative!

:) bet she'll LOVE it!

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, I remember making these Mum's oh how I loved doing it..

The one you guys made turned out great.. I love it..

Rachel said...

Your such a great and supportive mom!!!

Shanan Strange said...

Cute!!

Laura said...

Takes me back to being a Charger! Those homecoming mums were the greatest! Thanks for stopping by my Cat in the Clover blog!

lowleeta said...

so cute! i hope you took pics of cody today wearing his garters to school!! bc i want to see the one from me and linds! they forgot to take a pic to show me :(

i cant wait to see pics of cody and his date and their group all dressed up!!