Thursday, September 16, 2010

Connors FIRST MIDDLE SCHHOL FOOTBALL GAME

Connor played in his first middle school football game!!!
We had to start our first game off with a run through banner!!
(which I made) for my first one I think it turned out pretty good and the
most important thing is the boys got a kick out of it.
Is he not the most handsome football player ever...
and he rocked that #5...
<<<#5 never looked so good>>>
He played receiver, quarterback, safety and cornerback
Not that I'm bias or anything but I'd say he rocked that football field!!!
Connor in action!!!!
He did make the first tackle of the game!!
Mr. TOUGH GUY
Connor getting the plays!!!
He had is family, grammie, pops and friends there to cheer him on the VICTORY!!!
The Panthers won 36-22....I'd say they put a spanking on that team....
WAY TO GO......PANTHERS


No comments: