Sunday, March 20, 2016

I'm BACK!!!!!



As I looked back at my blog that I started so long ago and asked myself why I stopped blogging.
Two answers came to me, 1) LIFE- my life was crazy busy with the boys and the lack of time got in the way of my blogging. I also got very sad as I looked back at my blog because it was about me documenting my life. I thought of all the things that have happened over the years that I wish I had posted about. Once I blog about something its so awesome to go back and read about it, its like a scrapbook for life (without all the cute paper, stickers, die-cuts......)
2) PEOPLE- somehow I became sensitive about what people were commenting. I think it is easy to sit at your computer and write mean, nasty, rude and uncalled for comments. I remember one lady tearing me a new one because I put the "cent" in the wrong spot. 

Well NO MORE.

I have learned that life is way too short  (and I will explain that at a later date) I will write what I want to write about, I will talk way too much about my boys, I will gush way to much about my husband, I will be annoying talking about my life and I will talk about whatever the heck I want to talk about. (and along the way I'm sure i will have bad grammar, spell a word wrong and put the "cents" make in the wrong spot, but if someone needs to make themselves feel better by criticizing me, bring it!!!!

Im going talk about life and that means everything!!!!! 

No comments: