Sunday, March 20, 2016

                                       THESE ARE THE HIP BOYZ!!!!

I know, I'm asking myself the same questions. Where did my little boys go??? Well I guess all those trips to the grocery store ($300+ a week) and the trips to Costco ($$$$ and I walk out of there with 48 rolls of TP, 18 boxes of kleenex, 800 trash bags and a ice-chest we didn't need.......you know because you walk out of there with extra stuff too)  THEY GREW UP!!! (sniff, sniff....hold on Im going to go grab a box of those kleenexes from Costco)

Here is a quick update:

Cody is now 22 (I know I look great for having a 22 year old....haha) The hip hubby and I couldn't be more proud of him. Cody is a senior at Baylor University!!!! Sic Em BEARS he will graduate this May with a business finance degree and start a great job that he has lined up! I am super excited because he will be moving home for a few months before he moves into his own apartment.

Kyle is almost 21. He is a junior at TEXAS TECH!!! GET YOUR GUNS UP!!! WRECK EM !!!!
OK so now that I have my school spirit out, Kyle is getting a degree in Business Finance and be plays football for TECH #53. So if your watching college football cheer on #53! We are truly blessed that we get to watch this kid grow everyday (more on that later)

Connor (sniff sniff thank god I bought that 18 box of kleenex because I have been crying for the past year) He is a SENIOR in high school and will graduate in 2 months! I have really upped the Xanex this year. We are so proud of Connor he will be attending TEXAS TECH!!!! with his brother Kyle! Connor will be playing baseball for TECH and we can't wait to watch him play! He has had an amazing time in high school both academically and in sports!

I CANT WAIT to share some of the exciting things that are happening in our lives and also share some amazing memories and blessings.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

No comments: